Providing an environment where individuals can develop their lives and careers is at the heart of what we do, and this is as true for our staff as our students. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining capable staff who are passionate, creative, future-focused and dedicated to meeting the needs of our learners and partners. We foster the leadership and communication skills that can make great ideas happen. As a research-active Polytechnic, we support staff to collaborate with others and explore their areas of interest.
We welcome and include everyone regardless of gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, religious or ethical beliefs or political opinions.
OPAIC is seeking a creative and enthusiastic marketing and content specialist to be a valuable part of a hardworking and positive marketing team.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager, you will:
- Implement the marketing plan, content development strategy and social media strategy including identification of resources, tools, costs and processes associated with it.
- Create, manage and measure marketing campaigns using both online and offline channels.
- Create and maintain an inventory of content including but not limited to photos, videos, news articles, success stories, infographics etc.
- Manage the design and production of brand assets and marketing collateral including but not limited to flyers, brochures, prospectuses, digital ads, social media creatives etc.
To be successful in this role, you will have relevant business experience in a design or marketing role, or equivalent, You will possess outstanding, engaging and persuasive writing, storytelling and editing skills (initial concept, gathering information, summarising/ reporting) for web and print, ideally in an academic setting, and for a variety of channels. You will also have a proven competency and experience with social media, email marketing, website content and web analytics.
For further information about the position and to apply online go to the SEEK website: Marketing and Content Specialist
Admissions, Enrolment & Customer Service Specialist
OPAIC is currently seeking an Admissions, Enrolment & Customer Service Specialist for our Registry Department, to ensure that OPAIC continues to perform well in measures of admissions, enrolments and customer service ensuring we achieve our vision of New Zealand's most employable graduates.
Reporting to the Registry Manager, you will:
- Process admissions or enrolments and provide backup services for other functions when required.
- Assess applications from international students against our Academic and English Proficiency criteria.
- Issue Offers of Place within set timeframes.
- Provide high-level customer service support to visitors at reception.
As the successful candidate, you will have ideally worked in the tertiary education sector or have experience in a customer services environment. You achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks. Have good people skills, cultural awareness and sensitivity. Your employment record should demonstrate an ability to be adaptable and versatile, enthusiastic and energetic.
For further information about the position and to apply online go to the SEEK website: Admissions, Enrolment & Customer Service Specialist