Auckland International Campus
This programme is only available to international students
- One year full-time
- March, May, August and October
Want to upskill in project management?
During this programme, you will learn:
- the principles of project management
- how to apply project management skills, tools and techniques, as a project team member or project manager
- how to apply advanced project management concepts and systems to a range of projects (for example, the systems described in the contents of the Project Management Institute PMBOK®).
You will also have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to a real-world business.
This qualification could lead to diverse careers in several industries as many organisations require project managers and people who are able to coordinate projects effectively and efficiently.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline OR equivalent skills/experience.
- You may NOT enrol in a major that you have already studied at undergraduate level.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements. Click here for equivalent academic entry requirements by country.
All students for whom English is not a first language:
- must demonstrate English Language skills with an IELTS overall band score (academic) of 6.0, with no band score lower than 5.5 OR
- must provide acceptable alternative evidence of English language proficiency depending on the visa decline rate of the country you are from.
Please note: All scores must be achieved in a single test completed in the preceding two years. You cannot combine scores from multiple tests. If you have achieved NCEA Level 3 University Entrance you are not required to provide evidence of English Language skills.
Eligible applicants will be accepted as received.
You should allow $80-$150 per paper for required text books. This will be approximately $500 per year.
|Introduction to Finance||6||15|
|Advanced Project Management||7||15|
|Resource Integration Management||7||15|
|Organisational Research Design||7||15|
Progress into higher levels of learning and enhance your employment potential with postgraduate study in Management.
If you already have extensive knowledge and skills gained from practical experience in this area, enquire about our recognition of prior learning process at Capable NZ. You may have already gained credits towards this qualification in the course of your life. www.capablenz.ac.nz
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Otago Polytechnic reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are indicative ONLY. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.