Auckland International Campus
This programme is only open to international students
- One year full-time
- March, May, August or October
Operations management focuses on the management of people and resources through systematic management and feedback.
During this programme, you will learn how to:
- examine the requirements for the effective management of the cross-functional activities in new product and service development
- critically evaluate appropriate tools and methods for achieving the best outcomes
- integrate resources and expertise required at various levels for business operations, technical management, project management and production of goods or services.
You will also have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to a real-world business.
This programme could lead to diverse careers in several industries as many organisations need people who can optimise processes to ensure effective and efficient operations and production management.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline OR equivalent skills/experience.
- You may NOT enrol in a major that you have already studied at undergraduate level.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements. Click here for equivalent academic entry requirements by country.
- All students for whom English is not a first language:
- must demonstrate English Language skills with an IELTS overall band score (academic) of 6.0, with no band score lower than 5.5 OR
- must provide acceptable alternative evidence of English language proficiency depending on the visa decline rate of the country you are from.
- Please note: All scores must be achieved in a single test completed in the preceding two years. You cannot combine scores from multiple tests. If you have achieved NCEA Level 3 University Entrance you are not required to provide evidence of English Language skills.
Eligible applicants will be accepted as received.
You should allow $80-$150 per paper for required text books. This will be approximately $500 per year.
|Intermediate Management Accounting||6||15|
|Advanced Project Management||7||15|
|Resource Integration Management||7||15|
|Organisational Research Design||7||15|
Progress into higher levels of learning and enhance your employment potential with postgraduate study in Management.
If you already have extensive knowledge and skills gained from practical experience in this area, enquire about our recognition of prior learning process at Capable NZ. You may have already gained credits towards this qualification in the course of your life. www.capablenz.ac.nz
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Otago Polytechnic reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are indicative ONLY. Both domestic and international fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.